Baker Tilly Vantagen provides our clients with the personalized attention they deserve. We specialize in tailoring our processes to fit your needs. No matter what the size of your organization, we have the resources, knowledge, experience and business partner relationships to ensure your goals are met.
• HR Compliance Audits
• Affirmative Action Planning
• HR Operational Assessment
• Global Mobility/International HR Best Practices
• Employee Handbook Review and Development
• Payroll Operation and Process Flow
Training & Compliance Education
By investing in professional training and compliance education programs, you can help reduce the risks of legal action by improving your knowledge of labor and employment law and human resource guidelines. Baker Tilly Vantagen offers a multitude of training programs that are designed to communicate materials in an effective and efficient manner. In addition, we can tailor these training programs to fit your specific needs while ensuring all required subject matter is covered.
Due Diligence Services
What is HR Due Diligence? Its objective HR know-how that can be leveraged to support serious organizational change: merger and acquisition, expansion, divestiture, or to support an organic growth strategy.
Baker Tilly Vantagen experts are capable of seeing the total HR picture and positioning management with the information it needs to make calculated decisions that foster effective change and control risk. The stakes here are often very high, which makes getting HR right well worth the investment.
• A functional review of all Human Resources operations including structural alignments and interviews with both departmental and non-HR stakeholders.
• A comprehensive assessment of compliance, resources and technologies. Included here are critical examinations of how company policies and federal, state and local regulation influence the tactical health and readiness of HR operations.
• The development and publication of a clear, manageable, harmonization roadmap
Baker Tilly Vantagen assists organizations looking to attain international market traction by offering turn-key growth strategy formulation and execution that typically have them operating abroad within 12 months. With strong emphasis in the Americas and Asia, we are experts in some of the world’s fastest-growing, largest emerging economies such as Brazil, China, Indonesia, and Mexico.
Baker Tilly Vantagen contributes to our clients’ success by helping them move from an unproven global growth model to a tried methodology customized to your organization and fully supported through the entire continuum of international market expansion. Well beyond plans—we help you implement your vision.
“I absolutely love working with Baker Tilly and I think one of the key positives is the strength, responsiveness and personalities of our team. I truly feel that we are in partnership with Baker Tilly and working together to achieve our common goals.”
- Associate Director of Benefits, Compensation and HRIS at a National Law Firm